Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dreams of flying

Last night I dreamt I was flying. Actually, I was a superhero and I was fighting some villain. Mainly, I was flying around a city at night, being chased. I kept finding myself on the ground, running around buildings, trying to fly and get away, but every time I tried to bolt upwards, I could only get a few stories off the ground. It was frustrating because I knew I could fly. There were times when I was way up in the air but just as I realized I was really high up, I started to slowly drift downward, unable to stop myslef from drifting and get higher up, until finally I would float to the ground.

Flying dreams and the ability to control your flight is representative of your own personal sense of power. Having difficulties staying in flight indicates a lack of power in controlling your own circumstances. You may be struggling to stay aloft and stay on course. Things like power lines, trees, or mountains may further obstruct your flight. These barriers represent a particular obstacle or person who is standing in your way in your waking life. You need to identify who or what is hindering you from moving forward. It may also be an indication of a lack of confidence. You need to believe in yourself and not be afraid.
from Flying Dreams from Dreammoods

There were no other barriers stopping me staying aloft except myself. Interesting.

photo by madmack66

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails