Monday, July 20, 2009

I moved!

I survived it... kinda.

It was intense, stressful and emotional. I feel like I was living in asylum for the last few weeks as my parents and I got ready to move. They headed to their new home in the southeast and I to my new apartment here.

My new home is fresh and clean and filled with sunshine, I have access to a huge communal backyard, I have friendly and helpful neighbors, green grass, big blooming trees... and I absolutely love it.

Almost everything I have now is brand new to me. I purposefully didn't keep a lot of what he and I shared together from our old apartment. I didn't want those reminders. I wanted to start from scratch. And I love that when I look around all I see are things that have no ties to him; its all completely mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails