Friday, August 28, 2009

Le Bonhuer

Okay, so here is an explanation of my alias.

I use an alias because I don't want my ex to read this thing, or at least not yet. Therefore, I don't post my real name or his or anyone elses. As a result of which, I created an alias that is a combination of the following:
  1. le bonhuer means "the happiness" in French -- a concept I am currently invested in fully.
  2. bonhuer sounds an awful lot like my last name.
  3. My last name sounds like an awful lot like "boner."
  4. I find the word "boner" very amusing and use it as an expletive, a descriptive word, etc. very often in my daily life.
If you know me, you get it and you think its funny.

If you don't know me, at least you kinda get it now and maybe find it amusing.

P.S. There is french movie named "Le Bonheur" -- no relation but you can watch the trailer here, its kinda creepy. Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. i think you chose a great alias. french is always good for an alias. very mysterious. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails